Friday, February 25, 2011

animated short films

Pixar officially introduced me to animated short films. I enjoy watching these short films with my son: Day and Night, Lifted, Partly Cloudy, For The Birds, One Man Band, Presto -- are just some that I like and tend to watch over and over again.

I was able to chance upon these three short films and I totally like :)

French Roast
In a fancy Parisian Cafe´ c.1960, an uptight businessman discovers he forgot to bring his wallet and bides his time by ordering more coffee.  He constantly turns away a homeless man who asks him for money, but in the end, due to a curious turn of events, it is the homeless man who in unselfish enough to pay the businessman's bill thus saving him from embarrassment.



Oktapodi
Is about a pair of love struck octopuses who through a series of comical events are separated and find each other.




Alarm
Is about a person who doesn't want to wake up in the morning but knows that he has to. So he plants several alarm clocks in conspicuous places to help him wake up.






No comments: