Thursday, March 3, 2011

thank you lord :)

We had a scare last night.

Cj has been absent from school since Monday due to on-off fever because of a bad case of tonsillitis.
Things changed yesterday when rashes started to surface around her wrists and palm.  My mom brought her to a nearby pedia clinic.

I was waiting for Aj to pick me up when my mom texted me: "Suspect sa dengue. Kailangan ng cbc tonight sa medical city."

My knees felt weak and my heart started to pound.  I felt like the walls are closing in on me.  I started to pray really, really hard.

We brought Cj to the Medical City and one look at her rashes, and we were immediately placed in the Isolation room. Blood was extracted from her for cbc and ds1 (for dengue test). We waited for over an hour until finally a jolly doctor entered the room with the results. Negative. Thank you Lord. Thank you very much.

I took some photos of Cj while we were waiting for the results.  I'm so glad she's okay. No dengue, no measles.  Viral as per results of the test.

I hope she'll be better soon.  For her graduation is on the 19th and she is worried she will not be able to march together with her classmates.


No comments: