Saturday, May 28, 2011

bon chon lunch

Our Saturday date with SM Megamall had us lunching at the newly opened BonChon Chicken.


There was a considerably long line but fortunately, service was fast and we were able to get a table immediately.

I immediately noticed how small their space is. Our table is at the very back which made me notice how slippery their floor is.  It's not dirty but a little bit too slippery -- making the tables and chairs move with slightest movement of their occupants.  It was a bit hot also because aside from us being at the very back, there were a lot of diners.

I ordered the drumstick meal for Aj, Cj and Basti -- soy garlic flavor.  While I had the Chicken Sandwich, soy garlic flavor with regular mayo.  I also got the pink (lychee flavor) Mogu-Mogu.







Aj and the kids find the chicken delish:)  Although AJ said he would have preferred the spicy flavor. While me, I find the chicken sandwich a little bit too "mayonnaisey". I enjoyed the Mogu-Mogu, love biting into small bits of nata with the right amount of lychee flavor. 



Overall, it was a yummy lunch :)

No comments: