Friday, January 6, 2012

heart and soul

I am aware that it is not just the physical body one should take care of. What's more important, for the physical to be healed, is for the heart and soul to be healthy, happy, content.  I learned it the hard way because as much as I am aware of this, I was just looking out for the physical. 

But now, it's time for me to take care of my heart and my soul.  What my heart longs, i will provide. What my soul need, I will seek out.

Soon, I know, I will be free.  Free from unnecessary worries. Free from people who do not contribute to my well-being. Free from people who practices values that are against mine.

Soon I will be with people who are completely on the same page as me.  We will pray and work hard so that our goals will materialize for our own and for our family's sake. We will share knowledge. We will not be greedy. We will enjoy life and practice the true meaning of work-life balance. We will take care of our heart and soul as much as we are taking care of our physical needs.

My heart and my soul, soon will be much more happier.

No comments: