Thursday, August 19, 2010

the bear

I got hooked with bear, Bear Grylls that is. I have the complete Season 1 of Man vs. Wild on my file.

I find him fascinating and fearless. To say that he is extremely adventurous is an understatement. The things the he do and the food that he eats, and the dung -- that will forever be etched in my memory-- he drinks....omg...not for the faint hearted.


I saw this "tastefully" done print ads for the show. Neat.


Bear was plagued by the authenticity of his survival scenarios; the show being scripted and that he has food and warmth carried by his crew during filming. Some even wrote that he actually stays in a hotel after the shoot and comes back at the location the following day. Don't care, i still find him fascinating and his show educational, full of entertainment value and, Bear is not a hard man to look at.


Bear Grylls.

Man vs. Wild.

No comments: