Friday, August 20, 2010

singapore

Last year was my first in singapore for a business trip. First in my agenda was to go see the F1 racetrack, and how hard could it be, the track is the road :) I thought it was going to be fairly easy. So I said I will not settle for the track, but I will see the pitstop up close.

Easier said than done.

I really got close to the track, it being the streets of singapore.



But it was another story for the pitstop.

The closest I got to it was to see the back of its walls. The guard did not allow us to enter, even for just a peak. Oh well.

Singapore is also the home of Boon Tong Kee. They serve the yummiest hainanese chicken.


The pyramid rice goes well with the chicken. You can opt to use the oragami wrapped spoon and fork or go with the more traditional chopsticks. Either way, the meal is delightful.


Hainanese chicken with soy and ginger, yummy!

They also give you flavored peanuts (sweet at the same time quite tangy) to munch on while waiting for your order. A wet tissue is also given for you to use after you're done with the chicken :)


I came back pleased but tired during that trip.

Although a little disappointed because of the 'almost pitstop'.

Next time, maybe.





No comments: