Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm loving cooking

It is just not so long ago when I thought I could never whip up anything edible. Somehow I found myself cooking, out of necessity at first, but now because I'm loving and enjoying it :)

I used to cook with a recipe as my guide, but now, I can proudly say that, most of the time, I just use my judgement.

Recipe guides are nice, but more often than not, it is layed out in a pretty predictable manner -- ingredients and the steps/procedure on how to go about the cooking of the dish; often it would show the finished product for appetite appeal.

But I found this site They Cook and Draw -- a blog devoted to showing off the beautiful work of creative people: illustrators, artists and designers -- who also loves cooking. And I find these rendered recipes so much interesting and fun.

Here are some of the gorgeously illustrated recipes you will find in the site.











No comments: