Saturday, October 23, 2010

muji and gap trip

After drums and guitar @ megamall, the four us went to high street so Cj can splurge on Muji, which she has been so excited to visit since its opening last week.



Cj went straight to the stationary, pens and papers stacks. She bought several notebooks, pens, colored pencils, some origami papers. A notebook for his Dada. While Basti got a sketch pad.


I went around to look at the clothes and some kikay stuff. Not so excited anymore coz I went there last Thursday and got a shirt, a couple of soaps and several notebooks. I'm quite disappointed though, I was expecting more. More stocks, more choices, more items. But it was quite limited compared to the Muji's of HongKong and Singapore.

When it was time to pay, we had to join the long line of customers who are all waiting for their turn.

While Cj and I are queuing, Aj and Basti went down to Gap. Here's Basti's Gap stash (a jacket inside the paper bag).



And here is Cj with her Muji and her own Gap stash.


Then it was time to go home. Aj and I are happy because the kids were happy. It was a fun, tiring afternoon. And it was also a magastos afternoon :)



No comments: