Wednesday, October 20, 2010

stuff i want

I want so many things.
Sometimes I think I'm a bad person because I want a lot of stuff.

Muji for pens, papers, comfy tops and pants, bedside table, and kikay stuff.
Getting Zara stuff like a simple ruffled top with a pair of jeans, a to-die-for boots or a leather bag, an everyday shirt that comes in white and black.
Promod with their cool, french styles, specially love the bags and scarves.
GAP for my fave gap shirts, fave gap tops and fave gap pants. So comfy.
Shoes. I love shoes. Cheap lang like Charles and Keith, Aldo, and flats from Gap.
I like 7 for all mankind jeans, fits me perfectly.
Dorothy Perkins for slacks, fits me to a T.
Love Kiehl's: ultra facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer.
I adore L'occitane: lavander hand cream for soft hands and the Vert for the fresh green tea smell.
So love Jo Malone nectarine blossom and honey.

Ooooh, i want, i want. Wish it's Christmas already :)


No comments: